A new research shedding light on why students fail. It is not the student fault if they fail. Why? There are 365 days in a year, which are not enough. Find out how??????????? Sunday: There are 52 days which are rest days and hence no works. Balance 313 days. Summer vacation: About 50 days and the weather are very hot. It is difficult to study. Balance 263 days Sleep: About 8(hours) per day which means 122 days. Balance 141 days. Exercise: At least one hour daily for a healthy life style. Hence another 15 days. Balance 126 days. Food: Two hour mean 30 days. Balance 96 days. Talking: One hour mean 15 days. Balance 81 days. Exam: At least 35 days per year. Balance 46 days. Recreation: Movies and functions at least 45 days. Balance one day. That one day is your birthday. Now tell me how can a student possibly pass?
Web Directory Pakistan web directory Free linksdirectory submit numbers of links for free without having any reciprocal link. Url : pk.oni.cc Free Web Linkers Free Web Linkers Free links and free stuffs Free source code of php by Faiz Muhammad. Url : freeweblinkers.co.cc Adnan Ahmad Adnan site Personal site of a professor in govt Superior Science College Url : adnan.orgfree.com
This is software is use to convert flash swf format to image format gif. It is a best tools to customize beautiful swf intro’s , animations and other inter actives into an image format. so you can use it easy in you web pages , blogs and others useful contents to make them more beautiful and attractive.
Apex flash convertor is used to convert moives and video’s files in flash move format like swf and flv This tool is very useful for flash user and web users who want to include a video in thir web pages so they can eaisly convert the video in to flash video file. A registration code is also include in the download.
There is an old saying that there are three kinds of people in the world. First those who make things happen, second those who watch things happens and third those who wonder what had happened. Leader fall in to the first category. Leader is the vital art and science of bringing people together in a meaningful relationship in order to produce out standing results. Educational Planned, serving the needs and interest of education community and bring out the support from them, keeping the team focused on substantive results, building a long term value added network of relationship, trying it all together strategically. Successful educational leaders must meet and balance the needs of stakeholders. These leaders are the future makers. Effective leadership is much like the functioning of a beating heart. The heart, receives, and gives energetic glow to the body of organisms. It is generally agreed that standard of education at school level in the public section of our country has deteriorated to a considerable extent. Besides other reasons like ineffective teaching, lack of learning motivation, faulty examination system, one extremely important reason is the non-availability effective school leadership style applied in our institutions.
- Non-interfering leadership in which the leaders keep themselves at a low level of work and focus only on routine.
- Second type is authoritarian leaders. They are good at negative politics and they some how maneuver things to their advantage.
- Benevolent autocrat: They form their own vision of a good school with some fixed notions, start working on their mission and don not believe in shared vision or decisions.
- The fourth category is micro political leadership. They believe in divide and rule policy. There main task is to create a chaos and confusion so that they can ensure personal illegal benefits.
- The fifth kind of leadership is remote control. The leaders are selected to fill a place for official purposes. They have to work in restrictive environment and they are practically controlled by the governing body through one or more members. They take the order from the top and enforce them in the school.
- Another leadership model is constructive leadership which emphasis students as leaders, teachers as leaders so every one performs an act of leadership. Pedagogical leadership deals with the over all school improvement including children’s personal and moral development. Pedagogical leaders are sensitive to the needs of students, teachers and community.
Teachers play an important role in our society. They are pillars and building blocks of our society. Just think what would happen if there were no teachers. True teachers are candles who give light to others.They train the students. They teach etiquettes and manners.They are like mothers and fathers, their students are their family. They not only teach from academic books but they are like books that nourish the minds with the knowledge they possess. Unfortunately, nowadays this portrait is losing its colors. We hardly find true and devoted teachers. There is an advice to all the teachers, “treat students like your own kids. If you want to win any student’s heart give all love you can and try to be knowledgeable”.
Allah has given us the gift of Dua. Problem and sorrows came to all of us. They may be in the form of disease, death of near relation, failure in examination and so on. We can ask Allah to help us in our bad time. Allah him self has asked us to turn to Dua for help. The Quran says, and when my servants ask you about me I m near, I answer the call of the caller when he calls on me let them also respond and believe in me, so they might follow the right way. Allah’s messenger is reported to have said, “Allah the most beneficent says: I am to the servant according to his thought concerning me when he remembers me I am with him when he remembers me to him self. I remember him to myself; when he mention me among a group I mention him among a better group, if he comes to me one span; I come towards him as arm length, if he comes toward me; I go to him at speed”.